Kenya Civil Aviation Authority Email Terms and Conditions
- By opening any email sent from Kenya Civil Aviation Authority herein referred to as "KCAA", the recipient is deemed to have read, understood and agreed to be bound by the terms and conditions provided below.
- Unless the context clearly indicates otherwise, the information in any email sent from KCAA including any attachments and any rights attaching thereto is the property of KCAA, the same is confidential and may be legally privileged.
- Emails sent from KCAA are intended only for the use of the named addressee, if you are not the intended recipient please notify the sender and immediately delete the email in question from your system. Do not use or disclose the email in any manner whatsoever.
- Emails are susceptible to alteration and their integrity cannot be guaranteed. KCAA does not accept legal responsibility for the contents of any email that is found to have been altered or manipulated.
- The contents and opinions expressed in any email sent from KCAA are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of KCAA. The Authority disclaims any liability to the fullest extent permissible by law for any consequences that may arise from the contents of any email sent from its systems including but not limited to personal opinions, malicious and/or defamatory information and data/codes that may compromise or damage the integrity of the recipient’s information technology systems. KCAA accepts no liability whatsoever for any loss or damages - whatsoever and howsoever incurred - or suffered resulting or arising from the use of this email or its attachments
- Unless expressly stated by a duly authorized officer of KCAA nothing contained in any email message sent from KCAA may be construed as being an offer to contract or an acceptance of an offer capable of constituting a contract between KCAA and any recipient(s) of this email.