An applicant for a grant of an Aircraft Maintenance Engineer license (AMEL) shall —
- be at least eighteen years of age;
- demonstrate the ability to read, speak, write, and understand the English language;
- comply with the following requirements prescribed for the rating sought;
- experience; and
- skill, pass all of the prescribed examinations for the rating sought, within five years.
For more information on AMEL conversion, validation, extension, issue or renewal, please refer to;
- The Civil Aviation (Personel Licensing ) Regulations.
- Advisory Circular on Issue, Conversion, Validation, Extension and Renewal Of Aircraft Maintenance Engineer’s License