The East African School of Aviation (EASA) is the training Directorate of the Kenya Civil Aviation Authority (KCAA) and an Approved Training Organization (ATO). The school is an International Civil Aviation Organization (ICAO) Regional Training Centre of Excellence (RTCE), and the 9th institution worldwide to attain this status. EASA is recognized as one of the best-equipped Civil Aviation Training Centers in Africa, and a designated Centre of Excellence by the EAC for the Northern Corridor partner states. The school offers a wide range of Aviation, Technical and Management programs using state of the art training equipment.
Registration and Accreditations:
- An International Civil Aviation Organization (ICAO) Regional Training Centre of Excellence (RTCE) and the 9th institution globally to attain that status.
- Registered by the Technical and Vocational Education and Training Authority (TVETA) in the Ministry of Education, as a (TVET) institution
- A Centre for Kenya National Examination Council (KNEC) technical examinations.
- ISO 9001:2015 certified institution.
- An ICAO TRAINAIR plus full member and the 2nd institution worldwide to attain that status.
- An Authorized Training Centre by IATA offering courses for the airline industry.
- An ICAO Aviation Security Training Centre (ASTC)
- An ICAO endorsed Government Safety Inspector (GSI) Training Centre.
- The 2019 Top Performing IATA Authorized Training Centre in Africa & Middle East.
For more information, visit the EASA website.